Change language in Adobe CC
Be more compatible with the world
How may times you got stuck why you use a local version of Photoshop and the filters, presets you try don’t work in your version of photoshop. This is very simple and don’t need any difficult or tricky solution, only follow the menus. If you follow this steps you can change language in Adobe CC without any danger or possible side effect.
- You need to change in Adobe CC in upper right corner (in Mac) the Language preferences (the dentate wheel)
- Now select the right version of language you need to add
- After select the language version in the Apps menu of Adobe CC you see that the Apps who aren’t in the new language selected appear as uninstalled, this is Ok, you ned to install the new language in it.
- After this in each app you need to specify the proper language you want for it
- Well its done, close the app (cmd-Q), and launch it again
Relax and enjoy the results
Before install, or if you have planned to buy Adobe CC tools, remember: English is a common language in technology, your local language is great, but only to communicate with people in your surroundings.
Consider to install all your tools in English, no matter where you are or is your mother language. This is an easy way to be “compatible” with the rest of the world and all we are neighbors in it.
If you exchange files, work or other use “the common language” is easier and avoid problems of compatibility or other mistakes.
Is better a “bad english” than an unknown word.
If you don’t know how to write something Google Translate is always a good source.